Located at Tambon Ra Ngang. Surin town 34 kilometers away from the path number 226 by the distance from one District to another Km Castle Sikhoraphum brick pagoda consists of five central Ong Ong is the main prang. Prang family are surrounded at all four corners on the same base. Cause the sandstone and laterite Castle facing east. The way up the stairs and entrance is only one side of the east pagoda body has five identical Ong pagoda is no pulpit Auto parts are made of sandstone carving decorating the various parts and the door frame Debheeong and pillars decorated pillars and wall jack Prang petals. Gable is a pattern of brick decorated stucco. President Ong pagoda is carved with images Debheeong Royal Dramatic Siwa. (Shiva is dancing) on behalf Hong carrying three the over head: Gala has a King that it was Fri Brahma Vishnu and her spa hospital hit (Mrs. Uma) below the pillar door latch is a design goddess designs claw Image of Prang and Dyarbre Debheeong family found two pieces now kept at Phimai National Museum. Krisna is the picture that look, and two pieces of a picture Krishna killed an elephant and Ccseht. The other piece of a Buddha image Ccseht Krishna killed the pattern of poles and Debheeong Ong pagoda Look mingling between the Khmer art form of sin (1550-1650 BC) and Angkor Wat (1650-1700 BC) could say that. Continue to build this castle in mid or early 17th century Buddhist Angkor period. Was built as Hindu. As that church doctrine. And will be adapted to the Buddhist temple in accordance with evidence restore the Decades around 22 in the late Ayutthaya period.
Time open – close: the castle Sikhoraphum open daily from 08:00 to 16:30 am
Admission: 10 baht each Thai foreign 50 Baht