Christ Church House Song Yae
Located at the Thai Charoen. Yasothon. History has continually told that in 1908 immigrants have escaped from death difference to the lives in this area include five families who fled the same reason, allegedly as ogre Villagers in the village is attacked and drove crowd. Then went to find Pastor Deja Chanel. Pastor Savings Brochure and consequently the Se Song Ban Chiang Peng T. A. Tio Yasothon asked to help expel the demon spirits that haunt his family and with the pastor and two, he allowed one jungle to the request. When you feel better is to respect the five families Catholicism. Later, Ban Nong Song Yae have people settle in the Year 1909 more people planting a small cabin cover polishing touch to a religious ceremony. Represents the origin Wat Song Yae. Or the official name is the Latin. Temple Car Akara Angel L. Min. Main body of a saint. English is the church of St. Michael French is the Saint Michel church, with Pastor Deja Chanel. The first rector. And people in Ban Nong Song Yae These are but a Northeastern Thai is considered to Christianity Catholicism almost all
After that has been building a new church several times. Hardwood after church today. The church after a four year construction plan brought together 1936 people gathered wood in 1947 act creating the shape of the church created a style Thai Art 16 m long, 57 meters wide is the church organized timber. Thailand’s largest wood used as key pillars for roof sheets 80,000 different size from the 360 mostly wooden Teng. Poles in the middle row of large length 260 from the high ground more than 10 meters from the floor boards and wooden Showcase Daeng is large. Wooden bench capacity of thousands of people. Church bells are nearly 2 feet in diameter in the bell tower which creates a high bell tower of Wat Thai general Strange match, but separate from the church. Because wood has garnered a lot. The wood has left the building Ban Song Yae Pittaya.
Getting the 2169 Yasothon the highway it Kut Chung District.Mm to about 7-8 km turn left into another approximately 600 meters to the School Song Yae Pittaya and churches that are the same.