Fort King Chulalongkorn
Royal Monument. King Rama V reign. Royal Monument, this is more elegant. The commander in chief sets his uniform in the boat. Krabi holding hands. In addition, the surrounding landscape. Also surrounded by various kinds of wood more trees. Under base royal Monument’s. The Museum of History display. King Rama V of Fort graciously. And 122 events in the modern era.
Mae Klong Luang Boat Museum. A warship stationed for long life in the Navy for over 60 years until the Ministry of Defence considers that the very poor condition. Discharge is to preserve as a museum.
Naval Historical park. Are established for the current reign King Bhumibol Adulyadej. On the occasion that he is fully alive to the sixth round Yu on December 5, 2545 for the park board Sanit history.์ the Navy. Exhibition buildings. Show pictures of war damage. And images to the development of fleet Also within the park. Museum has weapons on display outdoors. And components. It demonstrates the evolution of the Navy. In defense as well as role To protect the interests of national marine. Which are divided into five groups.
– Group เสือหมอบ gun. The first version contained a gun and end cylinders. Gun holes and the most effective in the Rs 112 (BE 2436).
– Group of guns and weapons reign of King Rama 5 and 6.
– On guns and weapons during World War 1, the second Battle of Koh Chang.
– Group of guns and weapons are used in the Navy after World War 2 until now.
– The exhibition buildings and components. To demonstrate the role of Navy in time of peace. And protect the interests of national marine.
There is also a trail in terms of nature conservation. The tourists can visit the mangrove habitats egret seagull Mudskipper wind crab or fiddler crab crab fort the microscope’s open every day. From approximately 8:00 to 18:00 am without any admission fee. Visitors must request permission from the Division guarding the fort’s gate. ID card and redeem it. To visit the group. And to bring most of the speakers. A letter to the Mae Klong Luang Boat Museum.