Khon Kaen National Museum
Located in the street after the District Government Center in Northeast showcase local stories. In geographically Historical Archaeology, Ethnology and Folk Culture. Stories are divided by topic.
1. Northeast geography and geology.
1.1 prehistoric times
– Settlement Equipments funeral rites important archaeological resources.
– The ancient city and the community.
1.2 Contemporary history There are cultural Dvaravati. Khmer culture or Lopburi, Thailand, Laos and culture.
2. The evolution of art in Thailand
3. Nightclubs contains traces the past history and cultural life of the local
Antiques excellent Shown in the museum has.
– Bai Sema Dvaravati carve stone. Bai Sema most beautiful piece of stone relief etch low Buddha came to Krung Kabin Pus Dut. To carve a clear and complete picture than other sheets. Queen image Pimpa Expands His wipe the hair. Show a picture of a sacred offering highly From excavations in Fa Daet Song Yang. Kalasin. Bronze Buddha. Stucco and clay votive tablet Dvaravati from digging Fa Daet Song Yang city. Kalasin sheet silver Buddha relief Buddha images and pagodas portrait contained in clay pot. From excavations Kantharawichai city. Kantharawichai. Maha Sarakham Province.
– Lopburi period antiques. Decades of about 17-18 as
– Shiva idol sandstone Koo found that the low Muang District, Nakhon Champa Si Dun Mahasarakham.
– Vishnu Idol Four Korn. Excavated during the digging historic restoration. Champa Muang Nakhon Si body was found but no head sandstone Buddha Art Arts Unit 7, Lop excavated the Ku Santarat. Muang Nakhon Champa Si. Debheeong stone carve From the ancient Tang Ku Park. Buriram Province. Indra the elephant Erawan image is an example of skilled stone carve a piece of architecture, stone castle a stool chair Lop Buri This museum’s open every day from 09:00 to 16:00 pm Closed on Monday and Tuesday.Export Promotion holidays. Admission 10 baht Thai 30 Bht Foreigner information please contact Tel. 0 4324 6170. Www.thailandmuseum.com