Wat Rong Chang
Wat Rong Chang Rong Chang is located south of the city. Road adjacent to Phichit – fork – Wang Chik (using Highway 115 and Route 1068) approximately 5 kilometers main temple is the oldest temple Ayutthaya period, when the throne Bon Phraya descent. This place is called because the accommodation Kong Chang Kong Chang’s. Later to be called crazy elephant canal until the government opened up the measure this local school. Has changed its name to Temple Wat Rong Chang Rong Chang Buddha has three large outdoor statue of Lord Buddha is a Buddha image and Pang Pang sleep What’s interesting is Wat chedi of Wat Yai. Built in 2517 around the Ong Pagoda Buddhist Scriptures of the cabinet to cabinet 108 has merit for the public to enter the cabinet prosperity. And the pagoda body has created a secret underground room used for Store the brick inscription Tripitaka of 84,000 by the Thammakhan sees. In the future, may have unexpected events such as Nuclear war which could cause the loss of Tri ปิฏก world.
Information from: tat.or.th.